Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday #2- Gave Praise to God


This verse wants us to understand how important it is for us to really give thanks to the Lord. As we lift our heart and our thoughts to our awesome God in gratitude this thanksgiving we are reminded of all the good things and all the blessing that God has given to us each day. God deserves our praise and thanksgiving. Everyday we should worship and praise the Lord for being so awesome and for being so wonderful in our life. He deserve all our praises!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was bloghopping from... Oh, I remember from following the Thankful Thursday link. ☺ I was very amused that you have the Memes lined up that way by day. I'm still lost with the mechanics how these work. :D

    ReplyDelete

WHY I CHOOSE MY TRACK

 AHAAKALALLSL