Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thank you Lord!

I am not feeling well today and I have a lot of things to accomplished! Reports are too many and paper works are too heavy:) I still need to make test questions for the midterm exams, being a part time instructor was so tough this time :) I also need to study for my masteral's midterm exam tomorrow! Whew, I can't breath because I still have a project to make for  my database subject. But still I am so thankful to God today I was able to function well at the office and I finished the things I needed to prepare for my part time job. Now as I about to leave this office and will going to run to the school I worked with, I can say that God gave me strength and wisdom to fulfill my duties today:) Thank you Lord and thank you Holy spirit for partnering with me today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY I CHOOSE MY TRACK

 AHAAKALALLSL