I am a teacher!
I am a campus harvester!
I am a history maker!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Ruby Tuesday #6-Weekly Children Bible School Color of the Day
One of our Weekly Children Bible School Session wherein i noticed that the color of the day was red. Some had a red shirt and some using red shorts.:) Some children had something red on their dress. Indeed it was their color of the day:)
Red was the color of the day indeed!
ReplyDeleteRubies in our Table
yay red was the color of the day!! i thought someone is celebrating her birthday hihih :)
ReplyDeletethanks for dropping by my blog!
hehe..yeah it looks like a children birthday party and the motif was red..lol
ReplyDeleteI love your activities, children should know the bible well. Thanks for the visit!
ReplyDeleteRuby Tuesday
Hahaha right! red was the color of the day...Gituyo nila para naakay ma post che 4 ruby Tuesday...hehehe
ReplyDeletehaha oo lagi te nelj..thanks for dropping by manang kim and t nelj:)
ReplyDelete