I am a teacher! I am a campus harvester! I am a history maker!
did you mention, O now, it is still far away !!!!!!!
Nice red background, your from Bacolod City?
What an interesting shop. Oh I need to start on those gifts,lol.My Ruby Link for you
thanks for dropping by everyone:)im originally from lanao del norte but working here in cagayan de oro city:)
wow nice background sis, prang christmas nga!:)
actually sis this picture was taken around december 2008 at tangub city the chritmas symbols capital of phil:)
AHAAKALALLSL
did you mention, O now, it is still far away !!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice red background, your from Bacolod City?
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting shop. Oh I need to start on those gifts,lol.My Ruby Link for you
ReplyDeletethanks for dropping by everyone:)
ReplyDeleteim originally from lanao del norte but working here in cagayan de oro city:)
wow nice background sis, prang christmas nga!:)
ReplyDeleteactually sis this picture was taken around december 2008 at tangub city the chritmas symbols capital of phil:)
ReplyDelete